NIC Pocket Guides NICEIC Pocket Guides

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Found this site and thought id share. May be of use to someone

[Out of Date - Link Removed]

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a quick look, a lot of those are out of date...

e.g. baths & shower rooms zones 1,2 & 3!

many are dated x/x/05.

If you are an NICEIC member you get them posted through free every so often...

Just had a quick flick though most of the current ones, (guides 1 - 18) are dated between 2008 & 2010.

I think you link is all 16th ed stuff. :(

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your exremely helpful post

I actually requested some physical copies in the last few weeks, and they were sent and received in quick time.

I find them very useful as I have so much to remember, these guides jog my memory when it comes to fixed installs, machine systems and other business things take up a lot of my brain space!

Snoopy187,

May I be the first to offer a sincere thank you. I recieved my pocket guides in the post this AM , excellant they offer a quick referance for alot points, ideal for a trainee like myself .

My first scoob awarded.

Snoopy187,May I be the first to offer a sincere thank you. I recieved my pocket guides in the post this AM , excellant they offer a quick referance for alot points, ideal for a trainee like myself .

My first scoob awarded.
They also offer useful quick ref for us older un's as well.... :^O :innocent:C

Those of us who are with NICEIC get these drip-fed though the post with the quarterly magazine, as & when they get updated...

Sometimes I know I can just take for granted how useful these little cards are...

cuz they are always there in tucked in the front of my A4 jobs-n-quotes folder!

So I would recommend anyone to take up Snoopy187's offer...

well worth it. (FREE!!!) :D :Applaud:Applaud

would like to keep it to registered niceic people (just as the printing / laminated costs) but i have kept my promise with the people that had emailed me and sent them out.

glad to help

- wonders what a scoob is-

Received this morning, many thanks again.

Scoob- Scooby snack?! Could be totally wrong though

got mine today thank you very much.

can i be critical ? :^O ] :)

the portrait cards need printing so that when in a folder as you turn them over the writing is the correct way up :popcorn :Blushing :Blushing

thumbs up smilie