Paddy says to mick......

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shed69

Reaction score
Paddy says to Mick, "I'm getting circumcised in the morning"

Mick says " I had that done when I was a few days old"

Paddy says "did it hurt??"

Mick says " well I couldn't fricking walk for 18 months" !!!!!!

Before I got married, I was in a car with my hubby's mum and as we passed a large building, she exclaimed "ooh, that's where Mr Ali's foreskin is!"

I was very shocked as she explained that he had it cut off as a baby and the building used to be a hospital.

No wonder I ended up marrying him, who would pass up the chance of such a great Mother-in-law?

Before I got married, I was in a car with my hubby's mum and as we passed a large building, she exclaimed "ooh, that's where Mr Ali's foreskin is!"I was very shocked as she explained that he had it cut off as a baby and the building used to be a hospital.

No wonder I ended up marrying him, who would pass up the chance of such a great Mother-in-law?
Well , that was a useful tip......... :innocent

Sorry people but

you dont lose any skin.........

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:22 ----------

Sorry Dave

Too much info again.....

Sorry people butyou dont lose any skin.........

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:22 ----------

Sorry Dave

Too much info again.....
You'll be posting a before and after picture next :run

you asked for it !!!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was made at 09:21 ----------

look closely !!!

[---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:36 ---------- Previous post was made at 09:34 ----------

CJW - Storyboards & Illustrations

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts