Paintball

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No takers? you all scared of a bit of pain?!

can be cheaper than a normal days paintballing (depends how trigger happy you are), and you get longer/better games

you may need to get a bigger gun by the sounds of it Andy? :|
is my existing collection not enough?!

DSCF1197.jpg

and there is a few more somewhere in the house....

is my existing collection not enough?!
DSCF1197.jpg

and there is a few more somewhere in the house....
i hope you have a gun license and they are locked in a steel cupboard, rawl bolted to the wall in a secure part of the house, with cameras and alrms protecting them ;) :coat

i hope you have a gun license and they are locked in a steel cupboard, rawl bolted to the wall in a secure part of the house, with cameras and alrms protecting them ;) :coat
there in an unlocked cupboard upstairs, some are in the loft....

no gun license or anything, they dont need one

oh :eek: thats surprised me as they look real guns :eek: tell you what can i borrow one to show it to a customer who wont pay :^O

Joke by the way :coat
top and middle left are based on an XM8 assault rifle.

if you want to take it to a customers house you can.... just remind them that it will fire around 10-15(in semi) per second and itll hurt and can have enough force to break fingers...

I used to own real ones sooo... much more fun

But then they let a couple loonies have them, and it all went mass hysteria :eek:

Funny how in 1997 Mr Blair said banning legal would make our streets safer! Pray

Some joke, many, many more deaths all from illegal firearms... :_|

Now you got me started X(

but this is more fun - at least you get to shoot people with these without risk of killing them. its supposed to be the safest sport according to insurance companies

I used to own real ones sooo... much more funBut then they let a couple loonies have them, and it all went mass hysteria :eek:

Funny how in 1997 Mr Blair said banning legal would make our streets safer! Pray

Some joke, many, many more deaths all from illegal firearms... :_|

Now you got me started X(
Ah a knee jerk reaction to one man (Thomas Hamilton) going crazy with a gun that was legally owned. Rediculous. Why not ban cars - how many deaths per year are they responsible for?

make something illegal, people will still continue
I'm not sure that's the point here.

The number of crimes involving illegal firearms has increased.

But the many thousends of law abiding citizens who wanted to have a pistol for traget shooting or sport are denied the privalidge because of the sillyness of just 1 man. Why should he ruin it for everyone else? Why shouldn't we be allowed these firearms with suitable vetting (and training)?

The British olympic shooting team have to go abroad to practice for (decathlon?) shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!