palpitations

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Do you use electricfix alot mate. I find toolstation alot cheaper on most things and only end up going electricfix is somethings not sold in toolstation. As they are next to eachother on my local estate.

Lol. Do you use electricfix alot mate. I find toolstation alot cheaper on most things and only end up going electricfix is somethings not sold in toolstation. As they are next to eachother on my local estate.
Ha, they are next to each other in donny too. Do toolstation just open next to screwfix to try and have a slice of their market?

no. i get palpitations playing computer console games. Tried it. gave up. too stressful. read the times magazine in the bath with a glass of wine.

Drives me mad the lack of stock there! Is good for some things, most MK accesories so cheap if you buy at least ten. They dont come in boxes though which really annoys me.

It is quite easy to think its always the cheapest place, not the case for a lot of things in the catalogue. Some things might be double the price of other wholesalers

Loss leaders, have some stuff really cheap then while you are there you think "oh, I'd better get a couple of Phlange Bucklers "and then they sting you!!
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

Toolstation have free tea and coffee, but no leading makes of white accessories - an imperfect world

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:37 ----------

EF no tea - no coffee. But nice catalogue and cheap prices on MK and crabtree stuff

Loss leaders, have some stuff really cheap then while you are there you think "oh, I'd better get a couple of Phlange Bucklers "and then they sting you!!
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png
I thought "Phange Bucklers" were obsolete , thanks Grey Master , I'll pick some up next week.

they just go under a different name now Deke,

its this all new harmonisation thingie,

Bucklers de flangoes they are called now,

though some places still insist on the old common name, bell-end strap-ons. :|

I just wish they would either harmonise or not,

gawd, its like the bl00dy bee-gees all over again!!!