PaperClip Software Solutions Reviews - Paper Clip Review

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homeelectrix

Reaction score
I have been using the software since June, I think these guys like you to try it before you buy... just plain speaking people who know what they are doing; hence why they do not advertise pricing I think.

Its main plus is the time saving, but the automatic g83 submission to the DNO is amazing, well worth it for that alone. These guys take care of it all, no documents to keep, everything is in the software... purchase orders, invoices, quotes, contract etc. At first I thought it was expensive, however the time saving is more than you would pay an office gal to sort it out and that's if they know what to do!

I am just waiting for the release of the NAPIT add on later this month - I was emailed to say that you can register the job (part p and solar) via the software without going to their web site to do it. Solar thermal is been added in March according to the mail I got yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the place for all PaperClip reviews. Read honest independant reviews of Paperclip Software Solutions here.

If you have a review of PaperClip - Please post it in this thread.

hi

i've been using paperclip for a while now, it got me through my elecsa mcs assessment,and it has cut my paperwork / office time right down, we run it on a mac and have had no issues with it, if we need any help the office staff are always more than happy to help

i hate the paper work involved with mcs, but paperclip gets me back out on the tools a dam site quicker , happy days!!!

cowley electrical

Last edited by a moderator: