Passed my 301 today!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S60TEM

Reaction score
wasnt feeling too confident going in and wasn't sure if I passed or not when I'd finished but I got a credit which i'm more than happy with considering I struggled with Motors!!!

UP 11 & 12 next to set me up for my.....UP 13 & 14 Practicals, 302 & 303 Exams in July! Guinness

anyone that does well deserves big congratulations as its a tough exam ive heared :D

3 questions to ask you on it (as mine is very soon)

if you had any calcuation questions what area subject were they on and how indepth do you need to go? (transposing ect)

what is the motors like as i have been trying to remember facts on them.....what has high torque ect....or should i be revising other information on it (hate them :coat )

did you get much on electronics?

well done again :D

wasnt feeling too confident going in and wasn't sure if I passed or not when I'd finished but I got a credit which i'm more than happy with considering I struggled with Motors!!!UP 11 & 12 next to set me up for my.....UP 13 & 14 Practicals, 302 & 303 Exams in July! Guinness
well done and are

you training with olci ?

Well done to You . I've sat this exam myself and know how hard it is. You will enjoy the practicals coming up now You've got 301 out of the way. :)