Paypal Scam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't dislike eBay, I've bought quite a few bits from there, from local sellers with cash on collection,

I dislike the way they 'make' you use PayPal, which is eBay, so they get more money from the transaction,

And, eBay will simply take money from your bank for no reason if it decides you have done wrong, you will have to go to court to get it back, and probably lose cos it's another multi that does what it wants and bullies folks. 

I use paypal daily. Can't wait until we have services like the australians who are able to transfer money to phone contacts!!!
mmmm

we have,

I probably use it 3 or 4 times a week,

maybe you need a new phone, or a new bank......

now, what I want to see is self fuel pumps, stamp in how much fuel you want and it stops auto, we are just about 20yrs behind our antipodean cousins there.

and then you get those who put £5-10 in the tank... how many times per week do they need to do that?!

i never try and get to a round number. usually just fill the tank, but on the odd occasion im not, i dont waste time trying to get it exact, just stop somewhere close and let them sort out the change