Periodic certs for commercial use.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some Periodic certs for commercial use. I have the ELECSA ones but they have the words Domestic Periodic etc. on them . I've used them before on commercials but they don't look right really.

Are there any to download , I've looked but don't see any . I don't want to buy the NIC ones unless I have to .

Deke

Are there none in the elecsa private download section you can then butchermodify?

Thanks Ian , I'll have a look later , didn't think of that . Got to go out to a job now , thats a turn up for this week , one days work at a shop , right in the middle of Birmingham , park the van 300 miles away, then sod all till today except for some quotes.

Oh well soon be Christmas. !!

Evans,

Search the web for Adobe Acrobat Reader and download that, simples & sorted ;)

Thanks so far Spinny , I have a document with loads of numbers on it , says its a pdf , I can't find an option to open it in a readable format, any idea what to do.Deke
Ahh!

Soorry Deke,

Andy has given you the answer I think?

Paul:D

If you click on the printer symbol at the top left corner, you can as has been suggested, specify the pages, or you can opt for print current page.