Periodic Inspection (PIR) on offer in the Wood Green area of North London

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Ok I have a customer who requires a full domestic periodic test/inspection. Due to my workload & distance from my location I have had to decline the job, I have said I may be able to pass the work on to a reliable contractor hence this post.

The property is in the Wood Green area of North London, it has never been tested so far as my customer knows & as said he would like a full periodic undertaking + a quote upon completion if there are any remedials required.

If you are interested drop me a pm & I shall forward you his contact number, I'm not after any payment for this but if you feel you want to pay me something for passing on the job.... a small donation to either the forum or help for heros will do.

Now dont any of you take this the wrong way but, he is a valued customer of mine so please dont pm unless you know what you are doing with periodics & are a P scheme member (belive me he will check).