Petition To Change The Law Regarding Cats In Rta's

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Pop the crucial question a ride for a ride" :pmsl:

Bedford Km

Scamell

Ford D series

ERF B series

And of course the brand new

Leyland Roadtrain

Thats when wagons had some character about them, only missing the Seddon Atkinson

As for cat being run over, unless the things are chipped or have some other form of ID what good would it be to report running one over?

You could always start a petition to bring in yearly licencing & compusory chipping of cats for the owners of cats, that would then give you some base to bring in a law for drivers to report when they hit one.

I've hit two in my time.

1. ran away
  2. nothing left to identify.............28 tons of tracked sp gun does that   :slap
Bet the British army Still runs a fair few of these? :) Did I see a Harrier on the news the other night? I thought we had none left?  ;

You can not wrap kids in cotton wool for all their lives. "Death" is a fact of "life" better to start now with "little tiddles" than later
As usual Richard you are right. It's still hard on people and maybe starting a petition and getting some support is a good way of dealing with some of the grief ;)

I think cats should be chipped & insured and that there should be some responsibility for their demise.

BTW: Indoor cats are ****ing weird!

Signed now  :Salute

:run

Shame about your cat badger it's not nice to have your pet run over like that heart breaking

I've had cats pretty much all my life, so far we have been lucky that none have been run over, but it is a fact of life for cat owners and I wouldn't expect a motorist to stop. Many cats are feral,and it's usually the PITA 'complete' Toms that wander around getting run over, for which I don't have great deal of sympathy after so many years of fouling and bad smells (not that its the cats fault, it's stupid owners). So whilst I am sorry you have lost a family pet, petitioning is over kill Badger.

Too true, but havings seen the number of birds, frogs, mice, moths and other things my cats have played with until dead, you can't be too sympathetic - buried another sparrow the other day.

Too true, but havings seen the number of birds, frogs, mice, moths and other things my cats have played with until dead, you can't be too sympathetic - buried another sparrow the other day.
My last two were nicknamed Ronnie and Reggie, their combined kill tally was staggering.

and like you say, you just know thiose dead bodies on the kitchen floor in the morning have been tortured until every last drop of 'entertainment' was squeezed from them

vicious little furry f**kers