plan back-fired

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So....

First off, may I say a public "thanks" to forum member "Jono Pashley", for his sterling help over the last two (well-travelled) days! :Applaud :Applaud:Applaud

You`re a good`un, as South-yorkies go..... :slap

Some of you knew that, since the weekend, we`ve been ramming in the AC side of PV installs - apparently the national company selling us the installs had found a way to register the install without any DC work at all - some sort of government "loophole".

In the last three days, seven of our teams have "AC`d" approx 50 jobs, all over the country (Coventry AGAIN today for me).

The Loophole has been closed!!!!!

If the whole system isn`t done by Sunday - you`re stuffed. Stand by for LOTS of irate customers] :) ]:) ] :)

Maybe they`ll pay us to go remove `em from those premises where they`ve decided it isn`t worthwhile - or decide to sue for breach of contract................

I`ve heard that, too.

Yet it isn`t cut-and-dried, apparently. `phone just had text from company we sub to. He wants price for PIR on one of his HMOs for next week, and he`s registering my install tomorrow - despite the fact that I can`t raise more than a couple of K at the moment......Looks like we may get in there, anyway!!!!!!