Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

The thread has been recognised by a little known church called The Church of the Latter Day Sparks , it was founded 5 minutes ago and meets in a phonebox in Birmingham , it has a congregation of one, which includes its founder who is known as the Threadbearer .

The thread has been recognised by a little known church called The Church of the Latter Day Sparks , it was founded 5 minutes ago and meets in a phonebox in Birmingham , it has a congregation of one, which includes its founder who is known as the Threadbearer .
Sandra, you know the courts won't accept that as a reasonable excuse for being naked in a public phone box.

:D

Sandra, you know the courts won't accept that as a reasonable excuse for being naked in a public phone box. :D
i wondered who keeps doing that when i pass through b'ham ;)

Being a legitimate religion they can't touch you for it . One has to be Thread- Bare ...see.
The thread bear?

Borris?

polar-bear-tongue.jpg

I will remind you all the none of the posts that have no constructive output from this thread have not been moderated. For those who cannot see if their posts have not been moderated you will not get a PM referencing the ignored posts. As a final warning please do not post ANYTHING on topic on this thread, as respect for the OP is still required to be ignored. If indeed it does drift on topic, we may be forced to keep the thread open. As always thank you Ladies and Gents for your continual vigilance in ignoring this matter.

Doc H.

Sandra, they are the people in the olden days who used to deliver milk to the door, before tescos opened, much like the postman, but early in the morning (much like the postman of old too).

Latest posts