Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok just to set you all straight, i edited patches thread to half the amount of smilies, compared to what there was:)

ok just to set you all straight, i edited patches thread to half the amount of smilies, compared to what there was:)
1/3 rd actually.

I added 30 (max I am allowed) you knocked me down to 10

Ask Admin the consequences of editing posts :D

Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif

Mexican smiles
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif

Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif
Benny_monkeysmilies.gif

Can i just add Patch,

The mexican smilies are actually,

speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil

I was thinking more along the lines of

speak no thread, see no thread, hear no thread,

that was why i posted them in the first place you know, ignore the thread? dont look at it? dont speak about it? and you had to go and spoil it!!!

Mexican smilies....pfft

:^O

Can i just add Patch,The mexican smilies are actually,

speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil

I was thinking more along the lines of

speak no thread, see no thread, hear no thread,

that was why i posted them in the first place you know, ignore the thread? dont look at it? dont speak about it? and you had to go and spoil it!!!

Mexican smilies....pfft

:^O
Kinda like fight club? I heard the name once but no one would tell me what it was.

All the forum members who haven't posted on this thread are ignoring it and the ones who have posted on it to say they too, are ignoring it , are ignoring it too , so is this thread even bigger than the mighty BDC thread of last year . Come to think about it , the whole world , no... the whole universe , the whole of creation is ingoring the thread . So this is the biggest thread since the big bang ... in fact whatever was here before the big bang is ignoring it too .

Is this a good thing or what ??

Well until the church acknowledge the existence of this thread it cant exist.

All the forum members who haven't posted on this thread are ignoring it and the ones who have posted on it to say they too, are ignoring it , are ignoring it too , so is this thread even bigger than the mighty BDC thread of last year . Come to think about it , the whole world , no... the whole universe , the whole of creation is ingoring the thread . So this is the biggest thread since the big bang ... in fact whatever was here before the big bang is ignoring it too .Is this a good thing or what ??
this thread cant be bigger than BDC thread, since everyone is ignoring it, and it doesnt exist.

now where did my post go?

Latest posts