Please ignore this post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Pasteurised milk is the "ordinary stuff" The sterry sterilised milk is totally different. I have not seen any for years. It used to come in a tall bottle, thinner than the usual milk bottles, and it had a metal cap, like the old beer bottles had. [ they may still have, no idea, do not drink] Anyway, yes you could get the sterilised stuff in south wales, as this is where i am!!

Wierd post!!

john..

isnt this going a bit far now :|
One needs to define going to far ?

Some would say the front door is to far , some might say the end of the drive is to far , others the end of the road , we will go where ever life takes us , is that going to far ?

Life is a journey , thats starts as soon as you cry that first cry and ends with the last shovel of earth , it could take you not far from where it all started or it could take you to the other side of the world and back again , so how far is exactly to far ?

OMG !! We have a philosopher on board , I'm impressed with that , makes you think about the meaning of life and why are we all here and is there any point to it all and how small our problems are in the great scheme of things.

But on to even more important things...........

....... Apprentice87 tells us that Sterra (thin bottle) milk , metal cap, was once known in South Wales . Its good to know this ................ now for the BIG QUESTION ...can you get a pint of mild in South Wales these days ?

You're missing the point here Bradders , you're supposed to ignore this thread for reasons that have been long forgotten .

But congratulations on your 2nd post, your 3rd is eagerly awaited . :Applaud

and his 4th and fifth and sixth and seventh and eigtht and ninth and tenth :^O :^O

i didnt realise people where ignoring this thread as i got the impression people could still view and post in here :D :worship

thanks mate youve just woken all the dead skeletons up including admin :innocent :D after coming into the crypt and shouting HELLO, please be silent when alking thru the crypt area as people are sleeping thanks! :^O

One needs to define going to far ? Some would say the front door is to far , some might say the end of the drive is to far , others the end of the road , we will go where ever life takes us , is that going to far ?

Life is a journey , thats starts as soon as you cry that first cry and ends with the last shovel of earth , it could take you not far from where it all started or it could take you to the other side of the world and back again , so how far is exactly to far ?
Just dug this up from Android the Philosopher , which may warrant a second airing . :)

Latest posts