Post numbering .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it hasn't.

It doesn't actually work properly as you often end up with multiples/duplications, but it is still there, as broken as it always was.

Well they're back NOW    ...earlier there were no numbers ...well not here anyway .

EDIT:-- There you go look , I'm not going mad .....this should be No. 4  but its No. 1

The place is falling apart  ..I tell you

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go look , I'm not going mad .....this should be No. 4  but its No. 1

It's always done that, when you hit submit the post is numbered as ID: 1 and only shows the correct post number when the page is refreshed.

Please note the place to report any issues or bugs you find is here.

Posting in the general forums will be missed.

All posts in the bug tracker are investigated and if they can be reproduced reported to IPS or the plugin developer for further investigation.

Well every day is a learning curve .............all I need to know now is what those NAPPITT  conversations are on the right hand side  of the Forum opening page.

Canoey told me once I think  but  hey ...somedays I don't know if I'm in the Co-op ot The Home & Colonial .

No one is as old as you Tony !!!       My mom used to say it  ...along with many others  along the line  of   "  Its a bit black over Bill's mothers"  etc. 

Tony  I fear that , yes  , one or two years may have slipped by un-noticed ...a certain amount of water may have flowed under a certain amount of bridges .    The first van I drove as an apprentice had a starting handle ....I will say no more  except to throw out ...."Journey into Space "   "Dick Barton Special Agent "     and the Eagle comic .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts