Ppi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just had one of the dreaded PPI  calls ,  wasted his time for at least 10 mins before he got the message that he was talking to a brick wall . 

But it made me wonder,   is there anyone, of our thousands of members , ever reclaimed any PPI ?   :C

I reclaimed £3789 and a few pence in 2010.

I did it myself using free template letters available on the web. DO NOT USE A THIRD PARTY, they will take a cut and you do not need them.

I have a few to claim but not done it yet too busy
It took me around an hour in total to sort everything out and send the letter, I got nearly 4k back. Are you still too busy??

Last edited by a moderator:
im guessing you also havent had an accident that you could claim thousands for?

I had a small non fault accident in my van over 2 years ago, a scuff on the front bumper when i was stationary & the car that hit me was doing 10mph at most. I have had over 400 calls from different companies trying to get me to claim . The calls come in groups and there tactics change each time. The last batch  all told me i didnt even need to have seen a doctor, taking an Paracetamol the next day  due to the accident is good enough to get back up to £10k.

Many credit cards had it built in so you wouldn't even know you were paying for it.
Never had a credit card.