Practice Papers Or Questions

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonjeffery72

Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie so please be gentle

I have just started a City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 & 3 and I wondering if there were any practice papers or questions that I could use for revision particularly unit 3/202 Principles of Electrical Science

Any help is greatly appreciated

Jon

:Welcome:     I'm also studying the 2365 level 3

Sadly there's no text books, practice questions or mock exams as it hasn't been out long enough for companies to create them, even smartscreen has no resources yet and that's run by city and guilds!

My tutor for the 2365 lvl3 didn't even know what questions we would be asked in the environmental unit! we got asked to write the questions down as we took the exam (as it's online), but sadly we couldn't take the sheets of paper out of the exam room :red card

2330 lvl3 and NVQ lvl3 textbooks will have most of the topics covered in them.

If your college is like mine the tutors will already have the written papers you are due to sit, at least the tutor teaching us the science has been giving us practice test on the topics we covered each half term and the papers are related to the actual written exam. :D

So maybe your college could do the same?

If I had to suggest a resource I can vouch for these two books, they've covered all the bases so far on my 2365 lvl3 :Salute

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0435467042/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electrical-Installations-Technical-Certificate-Student/dp/0435467050/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_y

Last edited by a moderator:
Woop! :D I've only got 10 weeks or so left on 2365 level 2, so wondering if it's worth spending the money on text books. Perhaps if I talk nicely to my bank card... :slap
Turn on the charm, flutter the eyelashes a bit :slap

they don't actually come out till 10th June these are pre-order links so you have time to put money aside misssweden :B-

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn on the charm, flutter the eyelashes a bit :slap

they don't actually come out till 10th June these are pre-order links so you have time to put money aside misssweden :B-
My bank card has got a heart of stone. Not even the *puppy eyes* work!

I think I finish my course on 10th July, so that would give me 3 weeks with a proper textbook! :slap

I might still get it though. I've missed having a proper course book. I've got so many handouts, paper copies and loose pieces of paper that I can't shut my folder anymore :)