Printing From Ipad

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home for the terminally bewildered, one step ahead
I have a wireless networked printer NOT AirPrint

I can see the printer from the iPad, check ink levels, print a nozzle check test sheet. But I have only once been able to print a document to it. This document is in my Dropbox and also in my Cloudon folder. But I have no idea how I printed it! I think Mr Merlot was assisting me at the time

Whenever I try to print a document I only get the option of choosing an AirPrint printer which I do not have!

Any clues? Or suggestions ( that involve keeping my iPad !!! )

Just confused....

Canoeboy said:
There are all sorts of things you can do for free, some take ages and dont work, others work and then stop - you know the scenario - Tie and Stress isnt good :slap

I found this to be superb http://www.collobos.com/index.php

Its paid for but Just Works

Get a windoze PC

keep the ipad to swat any flies. no point damaging a good newspaper
Spookily just tried printing a pic from camera roll and it worked!

And as for Andys eagerly anticipated and considered response, I have just 3 letters to say........and it is an anagram of CPC

Just calling in There tomorrow because I can.........insert whistling emoticon because iPad won't do them, harrrrrrrumph

And as for Andys eagerly anticipated and considered response, I have just 3 letters to say........and it is an anagram of CPC
what has a bit of green and yellow sleeved copper have to do with anything?!

and one day i will be passing, and call in. hopefully not too long until i get a job over that way...

I have a wireless networked printer NOT AirPrint

I can see the printer from the iPad, check ink levels, print a nozzle check test sheet. But I have only once been able to print a document to it. This document is in my Dropbox and also in my Cloudon folder. But I have no idea how I printed it! I think Mr Merlot was assisting me at the time

Whenever I try to print a document I only get the option of choosing an AirPrint printer which I do not have!

Any clues? Or suggestions ( that involve keeping my iPad !!! )

Just confused....

Whats AIrprint???

Is that something that HP printers have built in??

AS my youngest can print form his I-Pad mini to our HP Deskjet....

:C

Whats AIrprint???

Is that something that HP printers have built in??

AS my youngest can print form his I-Pad mini to our HP Deskjet....

:C

dunno  :C

but my HP has its own e.mail address, so to print something I just e.mail it to the printer,

can print from my phone at work if required,  :|