Sbs Trade Sales

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marvo,

Yes I do stock a limited range and qty of my Compacts in C curve, although I rarely get asked for them. I've got some 6A, 16A and 32A and I have just shipped 48 x C20s to Tanzania.

They are certified to IEC 61009-1 and are CE certified. They are a true 2-pole device and can be fed from the top or bottom,

I need to order 48 MOQ for any size and the lead time is 3-4 weeks.

I notice you are located in South Africa and shipping wouldn't be a problem, as we also have an Export side to our business, run by my wife. She used to live in Rhodesia years ago and has travelled extensively around the world, including South Africa.

Look forward to hearing from you and that would be best via email on   [email protected]

SBS Dave

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL BE IN CHINA  17th October until 3rd November 2017

All my Customers have been notified by e-mail, but for those who didn't read the message and for other potential customers, this is a reminder that I will not be available during this period.

Since virtually all my DBs are bespoke, it is not possible to get somebody to deal with orders during my absence. I shall be dealing with current orders over the weekend.

PLEASE ALSO CHECKOUT MY NEW WEBSITE, WHICH IS MORE OR LESS UP AND RUNNING, at   www.sbstradesales.co.uk

Hi Marvo,

I now have in stock reasonable quantities of C6, C10, C16, C20 and a few C32. If you are still interested, contact me at [email protected]

SBS Dave

Hi  Dave

Do you have any 25A compact rcbos in stock?

I have a job where the property has been rewired b some "rate my tradesman" electrician, consumer unit (Wickes insulated clipsal unit) caught fire New years day. Looking at it today all the socket circuits are 2.5mm² radials on 32a mcb's.

The customer handed over a couple of grand.................no certs & sparks has drop off the face of the planet.