screw fix cable

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b and poo are acually cheaper than screw fix for 2.5 ant the mo.same stuff too.

a lot of stuff is good value from b and poo you just have to compare prices,the rest of it is a bloody rip off

b and poo are acually cheaper than screw fix for 2.5 ant the mo.same stuff too.a lot of stuff is good value from b and poo you just have to compare prices,the rest of it is a bloody rip off
However, both sell some rather poor quality cable.

My boys hate the stuff.

Don

i must admit ive used good quality and cheap quality......and i cant tell the difference.

i must admit ive used good quality and cheap quality......and i cant tell the difference.
The B&Q cables, tends to learn towards the plastic side and therefor stiffer and less flexible.

So my Boys tell me .

The Godfather

Elvis, that guy on your avatar looks really familiar, can't quite place him though. Pity he is almost hidden behind the bloke at the front !! ; \ :coat
Please note the cowboy hat BlushingBlushing

I recently had the misfortune to do a rewire with Prysmian T&E. When it came to 2nd fixing it found the 2.5mm was brittle/unflexible as hell. The conductors would snap if you looked at them wrong!! 1.5mm for lighting was bearable but still not great. Not fun and slightly disconcerting though.

Neil

I recently had the misfortune to do a rewire with Prysmian T&E. When it came to 2nd fixing it found the 2.5mm was brittle/unflexible as hell. The conductors would snap if you looked at them wrong!! 1.5mm for lighting was bearable but still not great. Not fun and slightly disconcerting though.Neil
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Fantiastic username and thank god you'd said something :)

Saw you were online last night and you joined months ago

We're very nice here

Welcome

have a beer Guiness Drink

wine for the ladies :Y

spam for snacking :Spam

and the ohm for punning - ohm sweet ohm etc

:D

Cheers Apache,

I was originally gonna be barbaric duck beast. Its a homage to barbary duck breast. Not that I would ever eat duck....... Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Neil

I personally believe that all ducks, from mallard to ringed teals, are my chidren! They are all very special, and if you eat them you are a murderer/cannibal/general bad person!

Please remember that female ducks are very good mothers (not like them ****e panda bear mams!), and you should respect ducks at all times.

For the record I do not have sex with ducks. That is not how they are my children. They just are!!

Ants are special too!!

I personally believe that all ducks, from mallard to ringed teals, are my chidren! They are all very special, and if you eat them you are a murderer/cannibal/general bad person! Please remember that female ducks are very good mothers (not like them ****e panda bear mams!), and you should respect ducks at all times.

For the record I do not have sex with ducks. That is not how they are my children. They just are!!

Ants are special too!!
I am a little worried about you. We used to keep ducks and they are crap mothers! The chickens were far superior mums.

ANTS? WTF?

B-)

Latest posts