seal on fuse cut out

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLIMEY!!!

all I can say is....

original thread started April 08!! :eek:

who dug this one back out of the bag?? ?:|

ADMIN!!

you goto lock that cellar door again!! X(

i saw them in a pile in the cellar and thought what are these doing here so had a peep :eek:
Hope you had your safety glasses & gauntlets on! :|

Admins cellar can be dangerous................

I heard some of Theory's pigs disappeared for over a month down there??? :( :|

Hope you had your safety glasses & gauntlets on! :| Admins cellar can be dangerous................

I heard some of Theory's pigs disappeared for over a month down there??? :( :|
Yeah i noticed it can be a dangerous place, as i tripped up over all the bloomin beer bottles in the middle, and wheres the bloody light swith gone as the switch isnt the same place as it was last time i went i the cellar

oooopppsss shouldnt have said id been down there once or twice before :eek:

Yeah i noticed it can be a dangerous place, as i tripped up over all the bloomin beer bottles in the middle, and wheres the bloody light swith gone as the switch isnt the same place as it was last time i went i the cellar Ring any bells, wizzer??????

oooopppsss shouldnt have said id been down there once or twice before :eek:
KME

Yeah i noticed it can be a dangerous place, as i tripped up over all the bloomin beer bottles in the middle, and wheres the bloody light swith gone as the switch isnt the same place as it was last time i went i the cellar ooopppsss shouldnt have said id been down there once or twice before :eek:
I thought Slipdshod borrowed the light switch..

at the same time he borrowed the neutral??? :eek: ? :|

did you find any exported earths down the cellar badge??

I think Steoptoes lost a few?