Sectt Test

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Cairney

Reaction score
I already know that there is a thread on the sectt test already but it hasn't been be used in a few years. I am sitting my sectt test on Friday and i was just wondering if there is anything that i should consider. I am a young male who is looking to approach a career for an electrician. I am new to this forum so sorry if I are not following rules.    

Hi mate ? How did you get on with you're secct test ? I am sitting mine next month and was wondering if you could help me with what sort of maths questions ect they ask ?

I already know that there is a thread on the sectt test already but it hasn't been be used in a few years. I am sitting my sectt test on Friday and i was just wondering if there is anything that i should consider. I am a young male who is looking to approach a career for an electrician. I am new to this forum so sorry if I are not following rules.    
the easiest way around it is just to answer all the easiest stuff first that you know and comeback later to answer anything you don't know after as it is multiple choice don't stress you`ll be fine I did it with a lot of guys 3 years ago and managed to have a bit of time to go over it, Just remember your not the only one in the room doing it

Hello everyone, i would like to know how long does it take to receive the letter showing the SECCT date. i have applied and receeived an email saying i will receive a letter to notify me about the test date.