security camera

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Speirs

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have an automatic gate job to do soon. The client has asked for a seperate camera with a small screen so she can see better who is at the intercom at the end of the drive. She doesnt want a camera in the intercom. No recording facility required just a good quality screen 9" or so and clear camera.

Can anyone recommend a good brand or supplier.

Thanks.

aorry ian only just logged on as been away from the forum for the weekend down to london with parrys coaches and stayed in a hilton hotel :innocent :D very posh hotel ;) been and seen jersey boys aka franki valley and the four seasons but for security on house i didnt want to say i was away. ;) soo thats why ive said we went away :p

anyway back to normal now and looking forward to tomoz/monday/halloween nights. hopefully see a few people here to see the thrilling ;) show. happy halloween

The customer doesn't want the camera in the intercom. Just a stand alone small screen in the kitchen to show who is at the gate no recording needed I was gonna mount a camera, fixed position, so she can see who is there. Or who may be hanging about at the gate. Also gonna put a light at the gate, dusk till dawn or motion sensor, not decided yet.

Latest posts