show me your money channel 4

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said in my other post that firm must not have any trade unions on board because i dont think they would agree with people being paid more for doing the same job or taking money of one to give to anouther.

I suspect that it is F**K the union, & the others, I'll get what I can.

Remember United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

The Working Man has been divided for years, Unions have little or no power, and where they do, the companies/industries are struggling against the poor employers who don't provide reasonable conditions, thus, they are cheaper, thus they are taking the work off those employers who are prepared to provide reasonable terms.

Please remember this is spoken as an EMPLOYER!

On there web site they have the NICEIC Domestic installer logo. At there generous prices i would expect Approved Contractor status, and if they do have it then the webmaster needs a poke in the eye.

They don't need it

And if they do domestic and commercial they don't need it

But at there prices I would expect it.

There charges start at

They are an unique company who seem to be able to get away with charging very big money and paying staff (most of them) very well. Would have liked to know a bit more about hourly rates and number of hours worked to earn such dosh.