Snow.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must have been then. Little blue Cit van with Evans Electrical emblasened on it. Right lookin dork driving!!
I heard it,s a right scruffy van , a Forumite saw it at the Trade show in Covo.

My van's not sign written by the way , I was always too busy ... now I can't be bothered . (Filling the tank doubles the value TBH)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:15 ----------

Bought another boat on ebay:O got to pick it up;)Apparently it's in Little Hay!

Oh, although I am Welsh, I don't speak it:(
Noz, in case you don't know , Litte Hay is on the B,ham side of Lichfield .......border of North B,ham /Sutton Coldfield . Nice pub.

I heard it,s a right scruffy van , a Forumite saw it at the Trade show in Covo.My van's not sign written by the way , I was always too busy ... now I can't be bothered . (Filling the tank doubles the value TBH)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was made at 11:15 ----------

Noz, in case you don't know , Litte Hay is on the B,ham side of Lichfield .......border of North B,ham /Sutton Coldfield . Nice pub.
Mate, the first thing I did was find out where it was;) ;)

Planning on going on Sunday at the moment:O

Truthfully I've bought another GP14; the description wasn't very good but I thought that it would be good for the bits I need for my project boat (see signature;)). I got the whole boat for less than the sum of it's parts (that I need) and I would be able to recoup some money from the bits that I don't need.

However,,, the guy recons that the boat is in quite good condition and should sail so I may end up with two boats permanently.

The GP14 in my signature link was built in 1962 and would be classed as a classic, this one (from what I know) is a much later boat.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:02 ----------

Deffo rags and a big stick;)

Latest posts