Solis software

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Though I posted this the other but can't find it, so apologies if this is a duplicate.
Is there a way to change the solis inverter setting from either the app or desktop rather than on the inverter it's self, I've had a good look but can seem to find anything obvious.
Cheers
Wayne

Though I posted this the other but can't find it, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

You did. Click me

To find your posts, click on your name (below avitar) A new window opens, in new window click on your "name" up comes your activity list or you can click on "postings"

Just an update, I applied to Solis and just had a reply this morning, all sorted and can now access the inverter settings without going up in the loft and logging into the inverter. So thankyou @Oldman22
Next I would like to ask alexa (with screen)to show me the solar graphics so that the misses can see when she needs to use stuff rather than asking me if we have any battery or are generating! She does have the app on her phone too, but would be a quick way to see if this was possible.