Some Competition.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Write 1000 times :-

There is no other Forum but this one.

He who seeks any other Forum is an abomination in the sight of Admin.

Let his wrath rain down upon all ye who stray from the one true Forum.

One day Admin was on top of the holy mountain, Cader Idris with a beautiful maiden whose name was Admin2, who came from from Rivendell , the Elven glade, I know not what they were doing there but they were visited upon by a ghostly apparition called Farr A Day .

Farr A Day handed unto Admin , some tablets of stone which contained instructions in a strange tongue , and told him to go down the mountain and found a Forum to unite the people who practiced the black arts of elastictrickery but wandered the land, lost , with no leader and no common purpose .

The strange tongue turned out to be Welsh, Admin being a South Walian hadn't a bloody clue , BUT he persevered and thus began the Forum , the strange tongue told him to call it The Forum with Difference . And so it began and they all lived happily ever after.......until one day........ Ah ..no .. that is another legend ... I cannot possibly divulge it... I am a mere mortal when some who have strode the pages of this Forum are of sterner stuff ... are of Mount Olympus and the Elysian Fields and their wrath is fearsome .

OOoo its time for a cuppa. !

Write 1000 times :-

There is no other Forum but this one.

He who seeks any other Forum is an abomination in the sight of Admin.

Let his wrath rain down upon all ye who stray from the one true Forum.

One day Admin was on top of the holy mountain, Cader Idris with a beautiful maiden whose name was Admin2, who came from from Rivendell , the Elven glade, I know not what they were doing there but they were visited upon by a ghostly apparition called Farr A Day .

Farr A Day handed unto Admin , some tablets of stone which contained instructions in a strange tongue , and told him to go down the mountain and found a Forum to unite the people who practiced the black arts of elastictrickery but wandered the land, lost , with no leader and no common purpose .

The strange tongue turned out to be Welsh, Admin being a South Walian hadn't a bloody clue , BUT he persevered and thus began the Forum , the strange tongue told him to call it The Forum with Difference . And so it began and they all lived happily ever after.......until one day........ Ah ..no .. that is another legend ... I cannot possibly divulge it... I am a mere mortal when some who have strode the pages of this Forum are of sterner stuff ... are of Mount Olympus and the Elysian Fields and their wrath is fearsome .

OOoo its time for a cuppa. !

He said the ..name ...OMG ! ...on here ...he said it ... you all saw ... OMG !
It has been noted, I am sure appropriate action will be taken, at some point.

Doc H.

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

screw fix forum is for diy electricians.. there is no competition for us....
Correct, we have no competition, just imitators.

Doc H.

He said the ..name ...OMG ! ...on here ...he said it ... you all saw ... OMG !
It has been noted, I am sure appropriate action will be taken, at some point.

Doc H.

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

screw fix forum is for diy electricians.. there is no competition for us....
Correct, we have no competition, just imitators.

Doc H.

The only reason I am here is because I picked up a link from Screwfix.

I know many members who are either current or past members of both forums.

The only reason I am here is because I picked up a link from Screwfix.

I know many members who are either current or past members of both forums.