son fitting in barns

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
I am thinking about putting some son flood lights in a horse stables but I think I can remember some where that horses don't like son and have to use metal halide did I dream this up or does any one now. maybe our resident vet can help

i spoke to a horse the other day asking if he liked sons....

he said neyyy.

Theres your answer.

:coatWet Fish

This is actually a classic question , I'm interested in seeing the answer TBH. All I know is that sodium lamps cut out many colours of the spectrum , humans can still see but as for horses .................Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm ... 'praps Steps could ask Hercules.

Does it work on Rag n' Bone men ??? :innocent
OI.

YOU

I have a big stick too you know,

and I have an inhumane killer,

I dont care if its PC or not,

animals on the whole have been bred for food so we kill them, otherwise they might have gone extinct years ago anyway.

ok, not always food, but in human service, and that is why a lot of them survive today, no other reason other than man had a use for them.

I am thinking about putting some son flood lights in a horse stables but I think I can remember some where that horses don't like son and have to use metal halide did I dream this up or does any one now. maybe our resident vet can help
thanks john this is the answer i was looking for

It is worthwhile noting that it is a bad idea to light an arena or manage with Sodium (SON) lighting as the horses can

a menage is a good place to use a shotgun,

and get some glue.

sorry , if its a job then go ahead,

if its a hobby then its a waste of time.

horses went out of use years ago, almost a hundred to be closer.

Latest posts