Sparks versus plumbits

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springcrocus

Reaction score
Anyone watch Mastermind tonight?

The plumber got 10 points and the electrician got 24.

Nothing more to say, really ]:) :^O

...and if you watch Eggheads that sweaty overweight long haired borderline Chris was a Train Driver [don't even have to steer it FFS]...he keeps harping on about being the reigning World Mastermind Champion , only coz they aint run the competition since. I am the reiging Page Boy for my Primary Schools May Day Queen Procession [1963/64] never had it since BUT I don't keep going on about it......not like being Molly Sugdens Bridesmaid [some will understand; many will not]...................... :coat

I once played a pub quiz, it was plumbers V's electricians & joiners and the plumbers couldn't even spell Plumber oh how we took the P**s

I don't think it is allowed now but, back in the day [20 years or so ago] I was on a site and the dumber had to join a copper pipe to an old lead one [pre lead-conn days]. He was totalyy flumoxed, had NO fricking idea how to wipe a joint, so I did it for him! You should have seen the look on his face, his bosses face was even better.

Now with the advent of plastic pipe...'the world is your Lobster Rodders'................ :coat

...and if you watch Eggheads that sweaty overweight long haired borderline Chris was a Train Driver [don't even have to steer it FFS]...he keeps harping on about being the reigning World Mastermind Champion , only coz they aint run the competition since. I am the reiging Page Boy for my Primary Schools May Day Queen Procession [1963/64] never had it since BUT I don't keep going on about it......not like being Molly Sugdens Bridesmaid [some will understand; many will not]...................... :coat
deke may fight you for that title!!!!!!!

just sit at your table and keep quiet, people dont even know who molly sugden is these days.