Spray bake

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried to shrink them but still can't post them have u got email address I can send them to save all this messin bout 

I’ve looked at the panel photograph, without seeing the booth and panel “in the flesh” I wouldn’t hazard a guess as to what goes where.

To have any idea I would need a full inventory of the equipment associated with the booth.

Well if any body is up around Wigan u can always call in lol thanks for looking chaps. Andy did that link work 

no idea. think its probably a case of work out what needs to go where to get it working and connect them up... could take hours. could take days

yep,

I'd agree , a matter of tracing each cable and then finding where each control component for said cable is,

haystacks and needles,,,,,,,,,

I no I've found most stuff it's just were that small panel interlinks with the main panel wat were struggling with lol. Looks like I will be spending abit of time on it 😭😭. If any body comes across anything like it give us a shout cheers all

Lol like that 1.  Ya he's seen it up n working they shut a Vauxhall repair centre near us n he got it of the chap who ran the place so it defo worked it's just bin stud for 5 years in a container we had motors running 1st thing we tested b4 we did the plant just a pitty the dicks who took it out didn't leave the numbering tags on or we wud of bin fine 

Latest posts