strangeness......

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprocketflup

BDSM SUB & SWAGFAG™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, things definately took a turn for the stranger when the lady whose house Im working in this week whipped out a guitar and started singing hymns......

whats the oddest thing that youve encountered whilst earning your daily bread? :)

Well the one I have told before:

When first fixing a new build, the owners were going round deciding the socket positions.

When they got to the bedroom, the lady says to the man "and where will I plug in the vibrator?"

Had a customer have a full scale temper tantrum. A middle aged woman. Rolling on the floor, screaming, crying, stamping, the lot. All over the fact I wouldn't fit a class I light fitting onto an un-earthed lighting circuit. Surreal and frankly amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to get under a customers floor, just move anything you need to she said. Guy I work with picked up a bag and a 'Gimp' suit fell out and a large rubber thing I believe is known as a 'black mamba'

a pole in the bedroom, the apprentice thought they had a bad ceiling, :slap

a few other things too, and a lot of things I couldnt legally even come close to saying on an internet forum, :|

I'd have joined in with the singing....

Wierdest thing?

Sitting down in customers kitchen and she (old lady) brings tea in a pot with gret wooly caddy on. She then disappears and my mate puts the caddy on his head with his big nose sticking through the slot where the handle goes - then he goes loudly "Captain Cavemaaaaaaaaan" little did he know that the little old lady had come back in the room and saw the whole performance.

Gimp suit is reference to pulp fiction film, 'fetch the gimp' a thing in a rubber hooded suit with mouth ball thingy. I don't know it's proper name, but a 1 piece suit with hood made of black rubber.

The job was for a window firm we did work for. As the 2 lads were outside up ladders working on the window, owner of window company was at the bottom of the ladders talking to the customer. Guy I work with who found the gimp suit and mamba started to wave the mamba from inside at the window fitters. They almost fell off their ladders.

I was checking smokes for a housing association,knocked on a door in a block of flats.took the tenant ages to answer when he did he said he was in the shower.he was very large and had a towel around him.he said come on in and turned around as he turned the towel did not cover his arse and he had 3 sheets of toilet paper stuck between his cheeks