SWA sheath as an earth

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a little table that I picked up from here

4core 4mm gives a steel armour of 34mm / 15mm copper equivalent:)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was made at 14:12 ----------

That was for PVC SWA:O

so its going to be ok then, sort of.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 14:27 ---------- Previous post was made at 14:16 ----------

while you are here, do you know where I put the sunnyboy 4000TL installation manual?

I cant find it, I was sure I had put it on the middle shelf, but its not there now. :C

Is it "just" a cpc, or, is it a bonding conductor also?

For a bond it has to meet the requirements of a bond as required, related to the supply presentation.

I have a table in the van, which I will dig out later, just had some dinner, got to go on a job, then I'll get the info when I come back in later.

To be honest it is not my link, it was posted on this forum some years ago and the true thanks should go to the OP of that thread.

Now lets see who can find that OP, clue? use the google search or just ask Apache.

To be honest it is not my link, it was posted on this forum some years ago and the true thanks should go to the OP of that thread.Now lets see who can find that OP, clue? use the google search or just ask Apache.
??? Nowadays I have a problem remembering what I read an hour ago, let alone a few years ago. Wasn't Google in "The Woodentops"? :Blushing :innocent