Test Instrument Accuracy Recording

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D. I write on them with permanent marker to identify them for testing purposes. Take it easy mate on the assesment worries we all hate that sort of stuff ,but the day soon comes and goes and we move on to the next thing in life to panic over ; \ Good luck with it all the same mate. let us know how you get on.a1spark.
Concur All good points from Mr A1!:SaluteGuinness

Also am i correct in thinking i don't need a heath and safety policy because i don't employ 5 or more people?
erm...............

YES.......

and

NO!!! :( :( :(

Legally I don't think you do actually have to have a written policy as a self employed person....

Bit like legally you don't need no calibration accuracy test records.... ;)

BUT we are into the realms of what are the standards and the requirements of the trade association or scheme who I wish to join.....

If the trade body you wish to join has a policy standard that says..

All of our members:-

[*]Are qualified, competent.

[*]Assessed annually.

[*]Issue correct certificates.

[*]Have appropriate calibrated test equipment and verify its accuracy.

[*]Carry at least

I hope the guy that made those certs doesn't find them here, because he sells them on e-bay, I'm not sure he'd appreciate them being made freely available. Of course that is assuming that confused-fuse isn't the guy that originally made those certs ;) In which case, don't mind me :coat