Thank you Ladies & Gents.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooppps

Just read back a few posts....

and lo I see Patch has already done the badge pluggin bit!!!

Doh!!

I shall go and do my lines....

DONT SKIP READ SL

DONT SKIP READ SL

DONT SKI................................

etc..

etc.....

:_| :_|

Read post #4
ffs don't you just hate it when threads go over more than one page...

and you have had too much beer

and you have skip read even more than you thought you had!!!!!

I shall do even more line!!!!!

REMEMBER TO CHECK ALL PAGES NEXT TIME SL!

REMEMBER TO CHECK ALL PA......................

etc...

etc...

:( :_| :_| :_| :_|

:coat

Thanks Guys. :x

GH - I can do Online-Bank Transfers and will PM details to who requests them.

With regards to the Donation Cups, It wouldn't be fair on the Guys that have already donated and maybe don't wish to or can't again.

I did think when I first did them about a Silver cup for first donation, Bronze for a second donation and Gold for a third Donation. But decided against it. :(

I think it's easy to do it once and then forget about it. I drop a little in when I remember.
You do, That Patch. Thank You. :x

Thanks Guys. :x GH - I can do Online-Bank Transfers and will PM details to who requests them.

With regards to the Donation Cups, It wouldn't be fair on the Guys that have already donated and maybe don't wish to or can't again.

I did think when I first did them about a Silver cup for first donation, Bronze for a second donation and Gold for a third Donation. But decided against it. :(
Probably best IMHO! :) :x

If there are...... Keep one for me; I must fulfil a promise to the vetster ;) I`ll pick it up when I come over (where`s the kettle-boiling smilie AD2?)
EH.....

eh....?

Personal HAND DELIVERED pin badges???

is that allowed? ]:)

If there are...... Keep one for me; I must fulfil a promise to the vetster ;) I`ll pick it up when I come over (where`s the kettle-boiling smilie AD2?)
oh aye,...????

wheres the "theres the beer fridge over there albert" smilie AD2"...? eh, eh, eh....?