The most annoying buzzword of the decade !

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it is either 'The right thing to do' which is what every politician says about anything or 'So-called' which the media put in front of everything nowadays.

It's ok deke, the next new buzzword will be Maggie May!!
OOooh  Theres a liverpool folk song about her .

Oh Maggie Maggie May, they have taken her away

She'll never walk down Lime Street anymore

She robbed so many a sailor and skinned so many a whaler

That dirty no good , robbing, Maggie May.

Sweedy  what does "bae" mean ?

Wash your mouth out- how dare you suggest it's rigged. 

maybe the original wasnt rigged... after all, the government didnt expect an out vote so probably didnt think it would be necessary to 'loose' a few out votes, or maybe rub the mark out and put it elsewhere

or maybe it was rigged but they didnt do enough of above

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweedy  what does "bae" mean ?

Stole this quote from Urban Dictionary:

"The most tango'd annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying courgettetards."

I think it stands for Before Anyone Else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really !!  These kids with their talk eh!!   We were never like that .   Anyway I need to make like a tree (and leave)  yeah  agitate some gravel, get back to my pad so see ya later aligator!

Stole this quote from Urban Dictionary:

"The most tango'd annoying way to say girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, or any other sort of significant other. Commonly used by ghetto folks, swagfags, and annoying courgettetards."

I think it stands for Before Anyone Else. 
Swagfag, !!!

WTFs a swagfag,?

I like it tho, I'm gonna use that as my degenerater  of choice right now, :slap