Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farris and Ball firkin expensive shite to use paint that the wife bought to redecorate the bathroom  :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

Never used such annoying paint in my life, makes the old style very runny gloss stuff look like a doddle and £90 a tin FFs, FFFFFs, actually FFFFFFFFFFFs
At £90 a tin it would need to be 10gallon tins or I'd be using the wife's blood to decorate the bathroom...!!! 

Ooooohhh.....

Farrow and Ball....... I've just finished a job where they must have used gallons and gallons of the blinking stuff,,,, a whole 3 storey house inside and out!! The decorator was on the job for over 12 months!!! If you touch it it'll discolour and you can't touch it up..

Anyway.. back to the topic in question....

People who park so close to the back of my van so that you can only just open the rear doors.... and then you have to get your steps inside!!!.... Oh and there was at least 30 foot of free space along the kerb behind them!!!!

That reminds me..... must turn my van upside down to find my BNC crimper dies
I know where mine are....in a box with all the other "never to be used again" data comms stuff.....even thick ethernet beesting Taps and tooling AND a F rare RJ45 crimping die for 10 pin connectors.......another IBM special needs connector!,

Ainsley Harriot

Claudia winkleman....boss eyed witch

Wiha multi bit drivers

Strictly

Brucie....given

People who call,the Electrical Trade "a game"

Zero to heroes

Customer supplie accessories

Jetwashing Horseboxes

Not being able to find an album from approx 50 years ago....i have one of the first 100 pressings....went for up to £6k on ebay!...can i find it? Can I .fuc.........

Covent Garden soup company....Scream of Pumpkin Soup.......orange pisshwater

Dried out Wonder Wipes

Blunt drill bits

Knightsbridge pendants....screws fall,out

Sundial Y plan

Baking shows

Tim What a cnut on Antiques progs....apparently just got slotted

LIDL Margheritta swirls

Job being put back just as I set off for Airport

Cauliflower

Resurrectin of old threads

Ooooh.....

Customer supplied materials..... I had the misfortune to fit about a dozen customer supplied double sockets this morning,, they were PMS or something similar... I think they were Screwits cheapest!! OMFG..... quality they were not!!

and... Knightsbridge anything :red card

Knightsbridge accessories are excellent

Said NO Spark....EVER!
actually,

I fitted 5 customer spec'd knightsbridge fire rated downlights yesterday,

they were surprisingly decent, massive enclosure with decent terminal block and everything,,,,,,   :eek:

saying that, they are they only thing Ive ever fitted from them that wasnt simply carp,

time will tell if they last or not,,,,,

Being rushed at checkouts by the Customer Interface Cash collection Technician....trying to make me rush to pack everything away.

So...i pack it ALL,away THEN pay. If they remember me, and i am very memorable, they go slower. That way we both finish at the same time, everyone is happy,.

I left a FULL trolley of shopping and walked out of a Supermarket ( to a round of applause , i may add!) when after queuing for ten minutes Checkout Monkey announced they were going on their break. I,advised putting all,my stuff back on shelf as the walked to the brew room

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been a while, but due to popular demand....

Brucie

Fake Tan that gives the user a sort of  'Hi Viz' face

orange faces

scouse brows or 'slugs'

"foam" on food.....it is not foam it is spit

cheap coffee

running out of self levelling compound at 11 on a sunday night

self level,compound that does bot go anywhwre near as far as it says it does

rotted joist ends

driving 270 miles at an average speed of 30 mph

zero to hero

online gambling adverts

britains got talent

people with hidden agendas....but it is so obvious nobody even comments

deceitfulness

politicians

pig pokers....see above

wiha multibit driver bit retention system

those drylining boxes with black lugs...snap,off when you look at them

unstrippable flex/cable

pringles tortilla chips

Trying to get expanding foam/no more ply adhesive/D3 off my knees.....i always wear shorts at work

prannocks

wazzocks

muppets

people who divert conversations around to what THEY want to,talk about

decaff Milicano coffee

moving American style fridge freezers

...to,be continued