This is OVER THE TOP... surely???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't start me on that !!! Why can't we men open and close the curtains properly , " they're all bunched up at one end, What they must look like from outside , they're flat , you must have gathers " headbang
Bedroom curtains must have no gap, beyond that I really couldn't care. Nor could the neighbours, because when they are closed it's dark outside and they can't see anyway

:D

I looked also ....................................... but only to see entertaining pictures had been posted :Applaud :Applaud
Entertaining pictures of .....................................pottery .........Mmmmmmmmmmm... had you gone off somewhere else ..... by any chance ?:|

Bedroom curtains must have no gap, beyond that I really couldn't care. Nor could the neighbours, because when they are closed it's dark outside and they can't see anyway :D
My wife keeps the bedroom curtains closed at the request of the local peeping tom. ; \

NICE JUGS!!

---JUST ADDED----- :Blushing

I am completely out of sync, I should hit refresh more often!!

But still Nice Jugs!!

jesus i know the lad on the right is young and his balls haven't dropped yet but to highlight it is plain mocking the boy

ROTFWL

00-electricians_group.jpg

^If that trio have ever done anything more complicated than wiring a plug I will be incredibly surprised...

:)

I was too busy looking at her milk producers to see that lostit we shouldn't be worried about you should we mate . . . Bums against the wall lol

I was too busy looking at her milk producers to see that lostit we shouldn't be worried about you should we mate . . . Bums against the wall lol
my misses has a very nice top bum so i guess i'm used to them ;)

you forgot soap on a rope :p

We are a local West London company and cover all areas of Central, West and South West London including Kensington, Chelsea, St John's Wood, Maida Vale, Hampstead, Notting Hill, Chiswick, Fulham, Putney, Barnes, Wimbledon, Richmond and Twickenham.
Says it all really people who live in those area's probably earn

If they are electricians why their helmets are Yellow? not blue?

Latest posts