This Is When You Worry .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I recognise it , its one of mine but where the hell was it ...I have no idea :C

This was an almost derilect old unit , one of the printers moved in , we stripped the old carp out and started again from scratch , new mains, new lighting ,etc.

Same job,  folder /stitcher

thats how he knows it was one of his jobs
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

I guess we'd had the front off Slippery.    I found another pic and now remember where this was .W

We hung tray from the roof purlins , on threaded rods, as they kept adding machines etc and we couldn't get the tower in .

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand this pic or other post please explain! did you do this install?

OK   I spotted the pic on my PC  and couldn't remember where the job was so posted it as a bit of sarcastic humour against myself .

And THEN later ...I spotted the other pic ,of the same place but from further back and then , glory be !...it all came back to me  ....I COULD REMEMBER AFTER ALL !!!!!  Cancel the men in the white coats....I'm not ready yet!! :innocent

But just to confuse everybody pics 2 & 3  are of another job we also did ..........don't know why I put them in TBH  ...it'll come back to me .

The reason I posted pics is that we love pics on here ...brightens up the threads. ;)

So..yes I did both installs but was making the point in pic 4  that we suspended tray from the  4 mtr roof  because they didn't plan how and where they put their machines and we could no longer reach the roof .

Pics 2 & 3 are there because I was remembering what a derelict dump that unit was before we started.  Guess I just got carried away .

And now its time for a cup of tea.  

Last edited by a moderator: