Thought I would say Hi

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain5691

Reaction score
Hello to every one.

I am interested in a change of career, I have worked in the city for the last 12 years, and the future does not look very bright.

I was thinking of training to be a domestic electrician, I have always done all electrical work in past houses myself, nothing major but new sockets, lighting, installing power to sheds etc.

What do you guys think.... don't be to hard on me cause im not trade ;)

Welcome to our little bit of paradise, (well at least the missus isn't here). If you want to go for a career change go for it. May not be the best time, but if you can manage to stick with your current job whilst you get some training and qualifications under your belt things may have picked up then. Tis what I've done and quite a few others here

Hi & welcome youv'e picked the best forum to join, the people are friendly & the advice / support are good. :)

Andy.

Hello to every one.I am interested in a change of career, I have worked in the city for the last 12 years, and the future does not look very bright.

I was thinking of training to be a domestic electrician, I have always done all electrical work in past houses myself, nothing major but new sockets, lighting, installing power to sheds etc.

What do you guys think.... don't be to hard on me cause im not trade ;)
Hello Captain, welcome to the forum, I think the future is not very bright for a lot of people at the moment. It would be a big change of career, not impossible but not made easier by current climate.

Doc H.

Thanks guy's

you all sound like a friendly bunch....

Time to do some research on the best courses, etc....

Latest posts