Tysoft EasyCert Mobile for the IPhone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tysoft

www.tysoft.co.uk
Reaction score
Hello, this is just a quick note to let everyone know Tysoft are currently working on a new mobile version of EasyCert for the IPhone and IPad. We will be releasing the first version in the coming weeks with a small range of certificates and releasing new updates thereafter to include the full range of BS 7671 certificates in the software.

Kind regards,

Brian Harper

Brilliant its been something I think a lot of us Easycert users have been waiting for well done on this I'm sure there will be a lot of take up on this and I suspect more of us have Iphone's and Ipads than Windows PDA's/mobile's

Top job look forward to trying it out. :Applaud

What forms will go in the 1st release?

I've been loooking for software that would work on an iPad. Great news. Amtech just aren't interested

Will it print to a PDF file so that it can be sent to the customer and then to your own PC for archiveing or printing later? Sounds like a brilliant idea.

Can't wait, excellent news. Hope it has the same type of functionality as the PDAs on it!

Used it the other day still a few problems with it even after update will not transfer all results to desktop but otherwise a good service from tysoft as when I mention a problem they seem to have a fix the next day

Cheers guys, I kept looking in the news part of the tysoft website for the announcement, doh!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:56 ----------

Just had a quick look and a little disappointed that its not an iPad version :-(

I can confirm the first version is now available for the IPhone/IPod and is also compatible with the IPad. We will be officially announcing the release in the next few days. We will also be releasing a new update in a couple of weeks time that will include the commercial EIC and PIR certificates. Updates will then follow to include the emergency lighting certificates and some fire alarm certificates.

We are also planning on producing an IPad specific version but this wont be available for a few months yet.

It will be data collection as with the IPhone version. We may look at supporting emailing/PDF options direct from the IPad/IPhone in the future though.

5e08c178-be0a-3f90.jpg
5e08c178-be15-485f.jpg

I have a small problem, there is 2 different pages on the app where the "next" button is constantly greyed out, even when I fill in every box possible the "next" button never highlights for me to click to the next page..

Does anyone know why this is?

Take a look at the attached photos to see the pages

Thanks

I can't answer your question Magic Sid, but I can say welcome to the world of posting. Your profile says you joined the forum in April 2009. Great to hear from you, tell us more about what you do in our introduce yourself section. I'm sure someone will come along later who can offer some help to your question.

Doc H.

Latest posts