Christmas Charity Raffle

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which site - PM me please

Just put a link saying 

Google - Charity Electrician Christmas Raffle as at present we come up top under sponsored links

That should work

Last edited by a moderator:
Because a query was raised on another site:

Can we just make it completely transparent that the cost of the raffle licence and the charges made by paypal are the ONLY deductions from the total raised - everything else will be given to the charities named. NO payment of any kind is being provided to any sponsor, owner, administrator, or other person or group.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, It was me who raised the question on another site. I looked in a couple of the relevant threads here and I couldn't find any info on the percentage of proceeds that would be donated. Possibly I didn't look in the right place and I thought it would be nice if the figures were available.  

Thanks for the info, It was me who raised the question on another site. I looked in a couple of the relevant threads here and I couldn't find any info on the percentage of proceeds that would be donated. Possibly I didn't look in the right place and I thought it would be nice if the figures were available.  
Post Number 1 of this thread 

7. All ticket money raised less our costs and paypal fees will be split three ways and go to the above named charities.
Costs could have been made clearer but are around £50, £40 for the local council lottery license and £10 for the raffle software, as stated above by KME all profits made less paypal costs will go to the three named charities and all prizes have been kindly donated by sponsors for free including free postage where applicable. This raffle is only for the benefit of the entrants and the three named charities.

I would also.like to thank marvo, as know he is evident in other places and if he can promote/allow the raffle.for charity then we should be happy,

We exist together, not as enemies, but for a common goal.

And cancer is an enemy of us all.

I will also be buying more but not till nearer the closing date as I want my tickets near the top of the hat lol

Latest posts