unit 3 exam ( 2330-203 )

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L Plate

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

before anything else , i would like to thank you all for helping me with my practical exam last week , my instructor told me this morning that my installation has no problem at all but he can't give us yet the grading since we just submitted our paper works. I'm not worried about it now , and besides i was confident with my practical exam ( with your help and guidance ) and the testing side. I will let you all know my grade next week ..

BTW, does anyone around here still has their old practice paper exam in unit 3 ( 203 ) ? I have my exam mid June, I have started revising from my notes , smart screen and from massive swindon electrical but I am asking if some of you still have those .. it would be a big help ..

thank you guys ..

have a nice day all

Just done my 203 this morning things that came up were star and delta formulas, transformers np/ns vp/vs is/p, some power factor and safe isolation, I will get a copy of the exam questions as our tutors have got us to write some down which realy helped. as soon as I get them I will post them

did mine yesterday... mine seemed a bit of an odd one... I had /masses/ of calculations to do.... nobody else seemed to... but then I didn't have anything on motors.

I did have a question on fire extinguishers though...

You do use water on electrical fires don't you? (in two of the options, lol)

I had quite a bit on power factors

Thanks cm304eex,

If they are proper City & Guilds exam questions, I am affrain, due to copyright - they won't be allowed on the forum. :(

However, If they are your lecturers/colleges own practice papers, then, WITH their permission, you are welcome to post them in the Download Area. Under the correct category.

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Just done my 203 this morning things that came up were star and delta formulas, transformers np/ns vp/vs is/p, some power factor and safe isolation, I will get a copy of the exam questions as our tutors have got us to write some down which realy helped. as soon as I get them I will post them
thanks a lot bro ..that would be a big help

These are questions all the students have copied while doing the exam, so i take it i can't post them? :(
Then unfortunately - I will not be able to allow them on here - Sorry Mate.

Hi I would like to thank everybody for putting their knowledge on this site as I have passed my 2330 206 practical exam with a credit.

Cheers

Hi I would like to thank everybody for putting their knowledge on this site as I have passed my 2330 206 practical exam with a credit.Cheers
any particular tips for the practical mate? Got mine next month!

Well got my 203 out the way with a distinction :D

( dont konow where that came from!)

Well done darkinferno i hear you did good too. :Applaud

Hi im new to the forum, i have my exam next week , well all of my exams but mainly concentrating n getting my 203 done, as this is the one im not looking forward too. please could some one pass on any old exam questions or advice this would be a great help thank you all

Ross

im doing unit 3 this weeks please i need some help, in what areas i need to revise

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:07 ----------

did mine yesterday... mine seemed a bit of an odd one... I had /masses/ of calculations to do.... nobody else seemed to... but then I didn't have anything on motors.I did have a question on fire extinguishers though...

You do use water on electrical fires don't you? (in two of the options, lol)

I had quite a bit on power factors
sorry mate you don't use water on electrical fires .Co2,powder you can use