Van progress

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my 230v power installed it had been floating around pikey style.

turned out very stealth

used black tri-rated to keep it looking oem under the bonnet but with heat shrunk polarity markers :D

DSCF2197.jpg

DSCF2199.jpg

printer? i have been thinking how useful one would be in the van

ill eventually get round to fitting a bigger inverter in my van. used to have an 800w, but it died last year. still running on a 300w i had lying around

printer? i have been thinking how useful one would be in the van
bluetooth printer for printing i hate writing plus its quicker and looks more pro and you have all copies done and dusted.

[quote name='Andy

i want one as i could print the certs on site. and would be handy for the 'can you send me a invoice' moments.

i was a bit worried about a printer being fragile in the back of the van.

the print heads are parked when not switched on. never had a prob

its a epson rx585 andy you just need a cheap bluetooth dongle to plug in to the usb port to make it bluetooth

quite bulky tbh but it works. i guess any printer will do that has bluetooth support or it built in

printer.jpg

printer? no, wot you need is a kettle to go in the back and a box for all the coffee n such:put the kettle on

i have a kettle... and a fridge.... was also going to have a microwave, but no space.

but i only have hot drinks when its cold, so kettle hasnt had much use the last few month

A printer in the van is very very useful never had any problems with mine gettin damaged had a lexmark for four years before it broke then changed to epsom printer scanner copier with no problems not bluetooth though had to plug lead into laptop only slight problem I've had is paper gettin damp over the winter sometimes tryin to figure out now if its possible to print from blackberry as will

make certs even easier