Vanity unit spur (onsuite) from none RCD light circuit

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mean to be The Word Police  .... its just that in Brum no one can say the word BUS .....we don't catch the bus , we catch the buzz   .  But it doesn't look so good when written.       Darn sarf of course they catch the BASS .

So as soon as I read Jona's post I said  ..." Watson  my dear fellow I deduce that the man Jona is from the Midlands ...No!!!  In fact he is from Birmingham ....probably North Birmingham because he used the word Bab .....his name is possibly Colin ..... must be fairly well educated because he is versed in the mysteries of elastictrickery and used the word eloquent...    I deduce he may be in his late twenties .  was recently trained at one of the colleges ..... Mathew Boulton  I think " 

I don't think he was put out by my correction so will not have " A face as long as Livery Street"

Given the choice of Burton beers it would be Marston’s Pedigree, I was weaned on it.

Many moons ago a night on Red Label nearly lead to two divorces years earlier than the actual events. We were fine, the girls needed red UXB warning triangles around them.