VARIOUS EXAM QUESTIONS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it should not be of length to warrant a fixing?tb ryan

3x 500 w floodlights what breaker would I use?a.single pole 6 amp type b B.single pole 20 amp type d c.triple pole 10 amp type b d.single pole 10 amp type. I came up with answer d like this 1500 divided by 230=6.52 so thats why I went for d correct me if Im wrong tb Ryan

When is it ok to have a socket in a bathroom?It is a mock question.A.never b.as long as protected by rcd anywhere in bathroom c.out of zone 1 any where in a bathroom d.As long as over 3m from zone 1 socket outlets can be installed in a bathroom .I dont have my regs book can someone look it up?tb ryan

The forum is not a homework answering service r.b. what are your thoughts as the correct answer? We can wait while you fetch your regs book. Also you will learn far more by trying yourself first.

Doc H.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was made at 20:16 ----------

Just to add a large proportion of success within all C&G electrical exams is finding your way around the books & guidance notes. None of us will be helping you if we just keep feeding answers after you have typed out the next question.

Doc H.

What is the current carrying capacity of 2.5 t+e flat cable clipped direct to a brick surface?I dont have my regs can someone look it up tb ryan

r.b - your first day on-site when your qualified is going to be, er... interesting.... just make sure you take mobile internet with you. your going to need it.

What is the current carrying capacity of 2.5 t+e flat cable clipped direct to a brick surface?I don't have my regs can someone look it up tb ryan
ditto!

The forum is not a homework answering service r.b. what are your thoughts as the correct answer? We can wait while you fetch your regs book. Also you will learn far more by trying yourself first. (We have all left our books in our vans and its raining so probably quicker for you to look it up.)

{Also I have merge a few of your recent test questions together onto the one thread. keeps things neater as they are all your exam-type questions.}

Doc H.

never use cpc as a phase conductor then
Not only is this 'common sense', but there is actually a reg for this. It came in for the 17th, probably because of all those tankstats that are wired with 3 core using the cpc as the satisfied return!! (todays lesson from PC: use 4 core for tank stats)

Look andy I dont have a regs book to hand the last 2 questions I put on are the last I need to know them tonight thats all.Offhand at a guess I think the answers are you cant put a socket in a bathroom can you that would be wrong.I think the capacity one is 23 amp ?No more questions after this

When is it ok to put a socket in a bathroom is the answer to this never tb Ryan

Can anyone please tell me if you have got your regs to hand the current carrying capacity of 2.5t+e clipped direct to a brick surface Im working away thats all Im not being lazy my regs are at home tb Ryan