VARIOUS EXAM QUESTIONS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks mate. ryan

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:28 ----------

Can anyone please tell me if you have got your regs to hand the current carrying capacity of 2.5t+e clipped direct to a brick surface Im working away thats all Im not being lazy my regs are at home tb Ryan
?

It does appear that you are expecting the forum to do your homework for you tonight Ryan. Obviously these questions are not related to a real job. Assuming you knew you would be working away it is interested that you forgot your regs book knowing that you have these questions to complete? On the face looking at todays posts, it does appear that you are being lazy.

Doc H.

oh come on now Doc,

its pretty obvious that he is wiring a 4pin socket in the bathroom using some flexi conduit across the landing,

and needs to know if its OK to use the cpc as the time delay line for the plug in fan he will be using to get the steam out of the bathroom,

obviously hes just going to clip the T&E on the wall up the stairs so he can follow the treads and its not so noticable.

Ive left my imaginary regs book at Brians house lots of times,

ask him.

:C

oh come on now Doc,its pretty obvious that he is wiring a 4pin socket in the bathroom using some flexi conduit across the landing,

and needs to know if its OK to use the cpc as the time delay line for the plug in fan he will be using to get the steam out of the bathroom,

obviously hes just going to clip the T&E on the wall up the stairs so he can follow the treads and its not so noticable.

Ive left my imaginary regs book at Brians house lots of times,

ask him.

:C
I am not convinced. You have not explained where the 3x500w floodlights are fitted?

Doc H.