Video Camera (Digital?)...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one is flash memory the other is dvd, which is best?
I think flash solid state is better.

DVD's get scratched, you need a supply etc. I have a flash memory stick that lives in my pocket for 4 years now. How do you think a DVD would work in same environment............

I think flash solid state is better.DVD's get scratched, you need a supply etc. I have a flash memory stick that lives in my pocket for 4 years now. How do you think a DVD would work in same environment............
see where your coming from. :)

Memory card compatible - MMC and SD (memory to be bought separately in order for product to work).

am i right in thinking you cant use the camera untill you buy the card or is that an optional extra, so to say.

Yes i know, im thick when it comes to things like electronics.Blushing

Memory card compatible - MMC and SD (memory to be bought separately in order for product to work).am i right in thinking you cant use the camera untill you buy the card or is that an optional extra, so to say.

Yes i know, im thick when it comes to things like electronics.Blushing
spot on although they are cheap. Morrisons had 2GB SD cards for

Another non-blonde moment, :(

Just searched argos and the sd cards are coming up as digital camera memory cards, ?:|

Are the camera cards and camcorder cards the same? ?:|

Thank you:xWhy dont they just blooming say that they are the same then. i hate getting confused. :^O :^O
to make the techies look clever. They think if poeple have to speak to them and ask them questions they are more likely to meet women. ;)

Just to add my tuppence worth, SD/SDHC cards have different read/write speeds so make sure you get one that can keep up with your chosen camcorder.

There are also known compatibility issues between the SD & SDHC formats.

oh oh hooooo

AD2 can give me a real girlie POV now......

is it a MX10 you got or a MX20.?

all the forums I have looked at tend to favour one of these or the panas,

and all said a DVD corder for less than

oh oh hoooooAD2 can give me a real girlie POV now......

is it a MX10 you got or a MX20.?

all the forums I have looked at tend to favour one of these or the panas,

and all said a DVD corder for less than