Video Camera (Digital?)...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot to mention that any movie/clip made can be easily put onto Youtube.

It comes with 2 discs:

1) power director(magic video editing for creating dynamic home movies)

2) DV media pro 2.2 (for windows 200, xp and vista)
I can guarantee you right now that both of those will be about as much use as a chocolate ashtray, PM me if you want proper video editing software.

You forgot to mention that any movie/clip made can be easily put onto Youtube.
That's not really a feature, YouTube will accept video in any format.

It is easier to transfer your videos to Youtube, apparently?

Well i cant give you a full review yet as ive not looked at it in detail. but i can tell you that its smaller than my hand, the sd card does work with it, and i did have the mx10.Put the battery and card in the bottom of the camera, open the screen out, take lens off, push power button down, press record(one on camera or one on screen) and thats it. sound is excellent and the zoom is fab(Zoom is on the top), press mode to watch movies made.

Its all self-explanitory in the manual.

I think Aggie will like this one Steps IMHO.

Even the kids can use it.

It comes with 2 discs:

1) power director(magic video editing for creating dynamic home movies)

2) DV media pro 2.2 (for windows 200, xp and vista)

included are:

battery pack

ac power adapter

multi av cable

usb cable

button type battery

lens cover

lens cover strap

pouch
thats what she wants, simple and straightforward,

just like me, :D :D:D

is it easy to transfer to your PC then put onto DVD.? maybe you havent got that far yet,, :^O :^O

went into currys today for a quick look, didnt have the samsung, but the panasonic is tiny, !!! perhaps even too small! will have to try get a look see at the samsung, but the zoom may just swing it. :)

thanks for the review AD2. Applaud Smiley

thats what she wants, simple and straightforward,just like me, :D :D:D

is it easy to transfer to your PC then put onto DVD.? maybe you havent got that far yet,, :^O :^O

went into currys today for a quick look, didnt have the samsung, but the panasonic is tiny, !!! perhaps even too small! will have to try get a look see at the samsung, but the zoom may just swing it. :)

thanks for the review AD2. Applaud Smiley
I've not tried transfering to pc yet, although it looks straight forward enough with the leads.

Can take a pic of the camera against mine or Admins hand later on, or another object so you can see the true size if you want me to steps??

I've not tried transfering to pc yet, although it looks straight forward enough with the leads.Can take a pic of the camera against mine or Admins hand later on, or another object so you can see the true size if you want me to steps??
Can we suggest objects? This could be fun. Got any pets.........?

:D

I've not tried transfering to pc yet, although it looks straight forward enough with the leads.Can take a pic of the camera against mine or Admins hand later on, or another object so you can see the true size if you want me to steps??
would be good AD2 if you dont mind, measurements only confuse me, esp mm...

the panas sits in my actual palm, not even on the fingers, just think it would be too footery, there is a limit to how small something can be and still be practical methinks. Im growing more and more on the zoom capability of the samsung too. :)

would be good AD2 if you dont mind, measurements only confuse me, esp mm...the panas sits in my actual palm, not even on the fingers, just think it would be too footery, there is a limit to how small something can be and still be practical methinks. Im growing more and more on the zoom capability of the samsung too. :)
Just looked for the camera and admin has it in his college bag, so a photo is out for 2nite, but i can tell you that the camcorder is the same size as the width of a video, if thats any use?

I can guarantee you right now that both of those will be about as much use as a chocolate ashtray, PM me if you want proper video editing software.That's not really a feature, YouTube will accept video in any format.
I'll get Admin to PM you when he gets home, it'll be easier to explain things to him that me. :)

I have a video that is approx 17 minutes long - I waited 3.5 Hrs for it to upload to YouTube.

It said Upload Successfull. But it wasn't - Saw a Youtube tutorial on Google and it stated that the video is to be a Maximum of 10 minutes and under 1MB?

Now, I have the Samsung VP-MX10 PAL Stylish Flash Memory Camcorder ...

How would I go about seperating that one 17 minute video into two seperates Videos? Anyone know please? Without buying expensive hard to use Editing software!

Spent ages on the microsoft website download section, it comes with service pack 2.

I also have it with my SP3.

Just tried it and it is very good, so far. :D

Thanks Patch.