Wall chaser 1 ring main out of zone 0

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkayelectrical

Reaction score
Just what I needed On a Friday

5592dbf1.jpg

6b3c4a0f.jpg

Yep nice hidden cable look at the holes where the old units where couple of mm away from the cables

Was adding few extra sockets didn't realise top was stud until I got there is Theromo at the bottom? Na wasn't live didn't Ben notice it till I went to temp live it up,

Looking at where the stud work starts, is that where an old flat ceiling has been made into an apex in the past and could it be that cables were originally within 150mm of the ceiling when a flat ceiling was there. What has this got to do with Zone 0 this is not a bath or shower room surely?

Doc H.

I think it's sposed to read like football results Doc, Wall chaser.....1, Ring main out of zone.....0

Apparently was never a flat roof and yeah sparky b your correct, cooker hook isn't going on that wall

I think it's sposed to read like football results Doc, Wall chaser.....1, Ring main out of zone.....0
I stand corrected. Wall chaser: 2, Doc H: 0. Skip reading last part of title, brain auto corrects to 'Zone 0'!

Doc H