wanted square d mcb

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkies2306

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone no where i can get a

square d tripple pole 32a 10000 series mcb these are the older ones

it for a job that has square d boards in them and have 1 trippple pole connection left but nowhere seems to have kept or stored these mcb

dont no of any other square d mcb that would fit

any help please

Suspect the 10000 you are referring to is the breaking capacity (10kA). You need a QOE breaker. The fuse company linked to above definitely do them, my local CEF order them in. Triple poles are sometimes only available in Type C

Suspect the 10000 you are referring to is the breaking capacity (10kA).
Knew something wasn't right there, I was going to have a look earlier but knew I'd never find a Sq D 10000 MCB!

Yes apologies guys did mean the 10ka type

also its a b32a mcb needed as i dont think the c type fit this board please correct me if im wrong

can i ask where is eddies

thks

also its a b32a mcb needed as i dont think the c type fit this board please correct me if im wrong

thks
C, B, etc. when referring to an MCB or RCBO is the type as in current/time trip curve (see big red book).

When it comes to fitting into the board they are all the same (assuming they are the same model, i.e. QOE, KQ, SQE, etc.)

If that makes sense?

just ordered some of the older type single pole mcbs from the fuse company.They did have 3 pole ones available as well

I thought he wanted an older one that looks like a new one it may not fit.Batty
If its the old QO board then thats the one, doesnt need to look old, thats the way they are made

The current series is KQ in the three phase boards

Carl

If its the old QO board then thats the one, doesnt need to look old, thats the way they are madeThe current series is KQ in the three phase boards

Carl
Fair enough, I don't use a lot of square d have only had to get newer stuff.

Batty